q e e r a
the life of shaqeera
about bias stuff link home skins twitter instagram follow
NOTES FOR ALL THE READERS :)
Sunday 6 August 2017 | 00:01 | 0 comments

Hey guys! I'm back. So before I start, I want to welcome to all the newcomers. WELCOME❗Ok let me introduce myself a lil bit. My name is Qeera and I'm 15 years old. Thank you for stopping by here, and I hope that u guys will like all of my post in this blog :))

So for today's entry, I'll talk about an update that I've made recently on my blog. So started from yesterday, I'll write every post in my blog in English. "WHY? You're Malaysian, you've your own language." I'm so sorry if my actions hurt you. I decided to do this for my own sake. As you guys see, my English is terrible. So I really hope by doing this, I get to improve my English and write a longer and better essay not just in here, but also on the exam.

Thank you for reading this, lovelies ❤

//  I would like to apologize if all the change that I have made have disappoint you :) I will do my best in the future, thank you.